Tuesday 12 April 2016

Brexit the horse

While out for a walk last week I bumped into an old colleague.
"Hello Graham. Long time no see"
"Hi ......... Joe. Good to see you"
"So, how are you voting in this EU referendum?"
"Not entirely made up my mind yet but probably to stay in"
"On no. I'm firmly out. We (nods to wife) are even cutting short our holiday and coming back home early so we can vote"
"You can get a postal vote you know"
"No way don't trust them. The outs won't get counted"
"Really"
"Yes you know what the establishment is like. They'll do anything to win. If it's close the leave votes will go missing"
"Oh right"

I carried on, bought my Racing Post and opened it at page 22 to find an advert for a horse for sale. It was called Brexit. I've passed the details on to Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment